Unable to access Orkut with an error messages “Orkut is banned you fool”…then read further for the solution. Your system is infected with Heap41a Virus.Below is the removal process
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL Click “Task Manager”, button.
- Go to the processes tab and look for svchost.exe. There will be many but look for the ones which have your username under the “username” column.
- Select the Process and click the button “End process”. It will give you a warning, simply press Yes
- Repeat for other svchost.exe files with your username.
Note: Do not kill svchost.exe under system, local service or network service.
- Now you need to delete the files in the folder Heap41a which is present in the root folder. Heap41a is a hidden folder, to unhide go to Tools > Folder Options Go to View Tab and select “Show hidden Files and Folders” or Type C:\Heap41a in Start > Run and press enter.
- Press CTRL + A to select all the files in this folder and select the Del Button.
- Now go to Start > Run and type in regedit
- Go to the menu Edit > Find
- Type “Heap41a” here and press enter. You will get something like this “[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:\heap(some number)\std.txt”
- Select the key and Press DEL. It will ask “Are you sure you want to delete this value”, click Yes
- Now close the registry editor and you are done.
For more blogs of Technology check my current blog at www.sunilsaripalli.com