1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. If you see the Pick a category view, click User Accounts.
Note If you do not see the Pick a category view, go to step 3.
3. Double-click Mail.
4. Click E-mail Accounts, and then click New.
5. Click Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, and then click Next.
6. Click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
7. Click Internet E-mail, and then click Next.
8. Add the following account settings:
a. In the Your Name box, type your name as you want it to appear to recipients.
b. In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address.
For example, type email@example.com.
c. In Account Type, select POP3.
d. In the Incoming Mail Server box, type pop3.email.msn.com.
e. In the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) box, type smtp.email.msn.com.
f. In the User Name box, type your MSN account name.
g. In the Password box, type your MSN password.
h. Click to select the Remember Password check box.
i. Click to select the Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) check box.
9. Click Next, and then click Finish.
You can now send and receive MSN POP3 messages.
For more blogs of Technology check my current blog at www.sunilsaripalli.com
I am Sunil...working as information security officer....i am into computers since my Degree...i used to Teach Hardware and Networking and assemble and sell computers and network solutions. After degree i started my first job in a US Based Company worked for 4 years in Support Functions. Got a chance to work as Team Lead in another US Based Company and worked there for a year and a bit later shifted to Citi due to higher degree of challenges offered in larger environments like citi....i belive Knowledge is power and i would love to share it....i am sure i will make this blog a very useful place for cyber gurus......